Thursday, March 14, 2019

Two-page article Revisions

Before Revisions


After Revisions


One significant change I made to my two-page article was I added words to my first page. Most food magazines I studied, either contained minimal words and a large image of the food or no words and only the image of the food so I compromised and added a synopsis of what the dessert is on the first page to draw in readers to the actual recipe. I also changed the font and font color to again, make the words more readable. Another modification was I added page numbers to the bottom of the pages. The final change to the first page of the two-page article was blowing up the image so the reflective table did not show at the bottom of the page; hence why there is the green plaid at the bottom now. The only change to the second page was the font of the headers for the ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment