My magazine is engaging and entertaining in that it includes easy to follow, desserts that require minimal work which is perfect for the target audience of mid-aged women or men who are busy but want to live a gluten-free life with delicious and easy to make food. I have found digital marketing to be the most used and most successful. I plan to create a banner ad that will be marketed on fitness and health websites. Another marketing idea that would be beneficial to my magazine is an app that would allow viewers to read past issues and be interactive with features to view tips on eating and living the celiac lifestyle. A third marketing idea to engage the target audience is to sponsor an Expo such as Richard's FoodPorium, Annual Health Expo. By sponsoring the Health Expo, the Celiac Living Magazine gets exposure which benefits the company.
From researching different distribution plans for magazines with similar target audiences, I would incorporate the multiple forms of downloading my magazine which would increase the digital distribution of my magazine. Allowing the reader to download the issue on their iPhone, iPad, tablet, Android, or computer provides all accessibility of the magazine no matter what device they are using. I would also have an app for my magazine that would include current and past issues as well as featured articles on current beauty, fitness, and diet tips for those with Celiac that are not featured in the magazine. I would also include a way of tracking diet and fitness on the app so users can learn fitness tips and health tips as well as track their progress all on the same app. The overall goal of my digital distribution plan is to make my magazine available to everyone as well as offer exclusive material that engages my audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment