Tuesday, April 9, 2019

CCR Draft #3

My production skills increasingly developed throughout the process of creating my magazine. I not only learned how Publisher works but became proficient in designing pages. Another skill I developed was how to outline and plan. For my magazine pages, I needed to have a clear understanding of the layout of each page so I could plan the length of my article and pictures. Each page of my magazine was outlined and designed before I had even taken pictures or written the article. A third skill I learned through the process of creating my magazine was how to creatively look at things. What I mean by that is that I learned to "break my comfort zone" of doing just what I know and try and do creative things such as creating shapes for my article page which I would have not done before this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment