Friday, November 2, 2018
Project Selection - Film
From watching movies such as Ferris Bueller and All the President's Men, I have been exposed to the many different aspects of film. From camera shots to angle movements and editing, I have seen the various options that I could apply to a film. I also love being able to use creative freedom which is exactly what I would be doing for this project. It also helps that I'm an avid movie watcher of all genres because I have seen the different ways that films are produced and what the conventions are. On the contrary, I feel as though I would have a hard time deciding which genre I would use and what the storyline would be. I can be creative but when it comes to picking a scenario, I would be too indecisive and overwhelmed about what to make my film about. Furthermore, I am very camera shy as well as not a very good actor. I am poor at memorization and feel as though I would be a drawback when it comes to filming. Overall, I have more drawbacks than skills for the film project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment