Thursday, November 1, 2018

Project Selection - Magazine

Aspects of print journalism that may interest me based on what we have learned is that I can use my imagination to create a printed work about anything that interests me. I also would be able to have creative freedom in that the layout and design of the magazine would be up to me. I am also a big magazine reader. From Healthy Living to People Magazine, I get sucked into the world of print.  From looking at other magazines in class, I have noticed the importance of the layout and design of the magazine, more specifically, the font, color, and pictures which all help draw the reader's attention. Personally, I think this may be the best project for me. I have taken basic technology classes such as IIT and web design which may be of use when creating the magazine. I am also certified in Word, Powerpoint, and Excel so I feel comfortable with editing on computers when it comes to pictures and text. However, I am not sure of the editing software, Publisher, which is used for editing the magazine so that may be a challenge I could face.

No comments:

Post a Comment